ISPE/FDA/PQRI Quality Manufacturing Conference
Align Company Strategies with Regulatory Priorities
The FDA Office of Pharmaceutical Quality has identified its top priorities for 2017
Will your company be in sync?
Don't miss this opportunity to interact directly with industry and regulatory leaders to identify real solutions to your company's challenges on key issues. Sessions will be designed around open discussion on current FDA priorities and industry-critical quality initiatives.
- Linking Quality to Clinical Relevance
- Modernizing Pharmaceutical Manufacturing through Emerging Technology and Innovation
- Designing Proactive Approaches to Facility and Lifecycle Quality Management
- Implementing Next Steps for Quality Metrics
Tired of listening to talk after talk? Want your voice to be heard?
Have a Question for Industry and Regulatory Leaders?
Get YOUR questions or issues addressed during the 2017 ISPE/FDA/PQRI Quality Manufacturing Conference workshop discussions. Ask questions on:
- Clinical Relevance: Implications for Manufacturing
- Emerging Technologies
- Innovations in Manufacturing
- Facilities of the Future
- Facility and Lifecycle Quality Management
- Quality Metrics Implementation
Questions submitted so far:
Join ISPE and prominent industry leaders as we recognize the 2017 Category Winners for their innovation and creativity in pharmaceutical and biotechnology facility design, construction and operation at the Facility of the Year Awards (FOYA) Banquet on the evening of Tuesday, 6 June 2017 in Arlington, Virginia, USA during the ISPE/FDA/PQRI Quality Manufacturing Conference. The FOYA Awards Banquet is the perfect opportunity to be seen by top pharmaceutical decision makers. Register as an individual or bring a group of your colleagues to honor and support these esteemed winners.
Individual tickets may be purchased during registration for $165.00. For information on sponsorships or to purchase a table of 8, contact:
Alisa Pachella, Account Manager, Sales